SEARCH BLOG FOR ANYTHING HERE!

Thursday, September 27, 2018

Ricoh GR II Designer Interview: DC Watch Impress!

Hi all! Just a quick post to link to an interview with the main designer of the GR III. I have met with many people at Ricoh before and talking with them has always been an enlightening experience on both sides of the conversation. I couldn't make it to Germany for Photokina 2018 this year, but I'm having plenty of conversation with Ricoh via e-comm.

Use Google Chrome to translate the article:
https://dc.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/news/1145120.html

2 comments:

  1. Pentax fans, pay close attention to this interview!!! "This idea will be reflected in other models of Ricoh imaging including PENTAX as the first step of GR III."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember what I said on my article here about the speed of the AF? "This makes the lens unit lighter, and it also has the advantage of speed of AF driving." Again, there are many things going on with myself and Ricoh in the background, :).

    ReplyDelete