SEARCH BLOG FOR ANYTHING HERE!

Monday, August 31, 2020

Photoshop Elements 2020 Deal

Photoshop Elements 2020 Deal
August 2020, Carl Garrard

If you are like me and refuse to buy into a subscription model only to be able to use software you should own, then this quick article will appeal to you. I've been using Photoshop Elements as one of my post processing software solutions since Elements 12, and find it a great little program for quick raw processing, especially for beginners. For more heavy handed work that requires more time and features to resolve final output, I use other raw programs. But I find for most raw processing or general post processing work that Elements is a really good and easy to use product. Adobe still sells it in CD form which is my absolute requirement, and for $59.99, it's a pretty darn good deal if you're using a much older version of Elements, or are new to Elements. Currently I have Elements 15, I've just been updating DNG converter as needed. I can recommend Elements. It's the only Adobe product I enjoy using and the only one I will endorse buying these days. Since I refuse to buy into an auto-subscription model, for this price a CD is a good deal; it provides great value to a photographer and will have free updates at least for a year or so. If you use the link below, you are automatically supporting my site. Regular price is $99.99 so it's been discounted a great deal here.
Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 [PC/Mac Disc]

No comments:

Post a Comment